Majestic Footwear, S.L. has carried out actions focused on the internationalisation of the company. These have been co-financed by the Conselleria de Economía Sostenible, Sectores Productivos, Comercio y Trabajo included in the aid programme Apoyo a la promoción exterior de la Comunitat Valenciana for the financial year 2021. The project has been supported with a grant of €6,984.50. This aid has contributed to the company’s internationalisation process. As well as to reach new potential clients beyond our borders.
Find out the 7 benefits of exporting
- Access to new markets. It is important because we increase business opportunities, i.e. production volumes, quality levels, as well as new forms and presentations of our products.
- Development and growth of your company by generating new income. The opportunity to earn green currency gives us the possibility to invest in new technologies, as well as generate greater effectiveness in our products and services, now with the trends of the Digital Revolution 4.0.
- Leverage installed production capacity. If our installed production capacity is not at 100%, it is time to put it to work for other markets and increase it over time.
- Do not depend only on the local market. Working in international markets gives us the opportunity not to depend on a single local, regional or national market, with unfair competition and marginalised sales prices.
- Strengthening the competitiveness of products in terms of quality and price. Entering other markets that are different from ours makes us be better in the aspects of presentation and sales channel, which makes us look for high competitiveness, quality and better cost.
- Technological updating and improvement of the company’s image. As mentioned, the Digital Revolution 4.0 will be pushing us to have different platforms and forms of sales (e-commerce). This will be through networks, which in turn will force us to massively enter various markets with logistical optimisation chains and better costs.
- Generation of jobs and foreign currency for the country. Selling in a currency different from that of our country allows us to be profitable, competitive and most importantly to be able to buy machinery and inputs abroad to improve the production of our products or services.
advantages of handmade footwear ambition authenticity autumn winter shoes benefits of handmade footwear big brands casual line comfort commitment company craftsman craftsmanship environment footwear footwear trends Gabarain gabarain shoes handmade handmade footwear International latest fashion looks Made in Spain manufacturer men's footwear passion quality recyclable materials right shoes season 2022 service shoe craftsmanship shoemaker shoes shoes autumn winter 2022 sneakers line spring summer season sustainable footwear line tacones fabricados en España tacones producidos en España textiles trendy women's footwear zapatos fabricados en España zapatos producidos en España